The Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is a competency based course that aims to provide the participants with the fundamental and advanced knowledge, skills, tools and techniques on continuous improvement to support Black Belts and manage intradepartmental lean and six sigma projects.
Class Duration: 32 Hours Instructor Led
Homeworks/Quiz: 24 Hours (Assignment)
Lean/SS/LSS Project: 64 Hours
Total Hours: 120 Hours
Sessions: Six (6) Days x 4 Hours/Day Instructor Led
Beginners in project management
Project coordinators, leaders and project managers
Procurement managers, supply chain managers
Department managers, section leaders
Finance and Sourcing managers
Top managers, C-levels
Undergraduates, recent college graduates
GB-01. Understand continuous improvement.
GB-02. Perform statistical analysis using Minitab.
GB-03. Complete DMAIC Project 1.
GB-04. Perform advanced statistical analysis.
GB-05. Create failure mode & effects analysis.
GB-06. Perform measurement systems analysis.
GB-07. Perform Design of Experiment.
GB-08. Demonstrate Kaizen and Kaikaku.
GB-09. Perform Lean Project 1.
GB-10. Manage lean six sigma project.
GB-11. Use GanttProject for scheduling.
GB-12. Manage stakeholder engagement.
To pass the certification process, the candidate must:
1. Attend 100% of the courses (you may attend missing class/es for free)
2. Participate fully on the course activities.
3. Collaborate with the team during class activities.
4. Answer ten (10) multiple choice homeworks.
5. Pass the final examination.
6. Must have camera ON during sessions.
7. Submission of one (1) lean/six sigma/LSS project.
8. Presentation of your project to Nievgen instructor.
1. Click on the ENROLL button.
2. Fill up the registration form.
3. Pay the training fees and upload on the form.
4. Click SUBMIT.
5. We will send the training calendar once verified.
PHP 10,000.00 per pax*
Inclusive of Nievgen certification fees,
certificate printing, taxes and courier fees.
* Please refer to COURSES for updated pricing
The certification is awarded to the successful participants after successul training and assessments, but the certification remains a property of the Nievgen Management Consultancy. The certification shall and may be revoked if the participant failed to
demonstrate decent or professional behaviors, as according to the Code of Conduct and Professional Ethics of Nievgen, after a complaint has been issued and and an investigation is completed by Nievgen Management Consultancy. Nievgen deserves the full right to revoke the certification after due consideration of facts.
ENGR. JOHN C. PLACENTE, PMP(R)
Project Management Professional
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner
PMI Professional Business Analyst
Prince2 Foundation Project Manager
Certified Master Black Belt
Master of Business Administration, Heriot Watt University
MSc in Electrical Engineering, MAPUA, Cum Laude
BS Mechanical Engineering, UC, With Distinction
BS Electrical Engineering, PLM, Cum Laude
<< ENROLL NOW >>